Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 @ 10:27 AM
To me, forever doesn't exist anymore..



Guess who's one is that... IT'S MINE! And I did take the shot (: I feel so proud. Btw, I'm not bragging
(or maybe i am) And this is another post on some stupid updates I have in my life.

1. I got a new fridge.



Finally I have a fridge with the water dispenser. I'm super lazy to open the fridge, take out water thingy, pour water, may end up spilling, put back, close fridge. Yeah, that's how lazy I am. But then the water dispenser take them long to dispense water. Maybe 1 min to fill 3/4 the cup? 

2. I bought some Union Jack beanbag thingy.


Super comfy and cute ^^ Bought at courts the FUZE* thingy at level 2. Now got offer! Usual price $299, now $99! $200 off! 

3. I ORDERED FOREVER 21 ONLINE!!! YAY!! :D 



I ordered those two items and 15 more :D Will do a big F21 fashion post once the stuff comes (:

4. I'll be going to JB tomorrow.

My mum has been invited to go the new premium outlet in JB tomorrow. So she's some VIP thing. I'll blog about it. All the pics and clothes and stuff that I bought. All will be up on like Saturday. 

5. Choice of school.


I'm quite sure I'll get into Ngee Ann. I don't know why suddenly I decided to change. I really don't. Hope I can get in! :D

xoxo,
Shannon (: