Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Sunday, November 27, 2011 @ 4:04 PM
Chestnuts Roasting Like a Hot July


Yay Christmas is coming! Hohoho :D I've put up all my Christmas Deco already around my house but it doesn't have that christmasy feel yet. I guess cos there isn't any presents under the christmas tree yet. Guess what this post will be about. 

Yes. My Christmas Wishlist. THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE COMING FOR MY CHRISTMAS PARTY :) 

*DISCLAIMER*

THIS POST IS JUST FOR FUN. IM NOT FORCING YOU TO BUY ANYTHING FOR ME IN THIS LIST. DO AS YOU WISH.

1. JUSTIN BIEBER'S UNDER THE MISTLETOE ALBUM!!!
This will seriously be the best thing anyone can buy for me. Firstly cos it's a christmas album. Secondly cos it's BIEBER!!! I love you so so much if you buy me this.

2. RECORDING MICROPHONE.
You know how I love singing and then I post covers on YouTube. I really want like super awesome quality music so people know my talent. Though my com the mic not so bad... But what the heck. I know it's really hard to find this but just search it up and you'll know.

3. This necklace.


Available at Diva and Blog shops.

4. One Direction's Album! 


*DIES*

5. ANY KIND OF SHINEE ALBUM.

I don't own a single SHINee album and i call myself a shawol. I deserved to be slapped. So if you buy this, OMG THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

6. Blackberry Cover. 

Yes, I'm getting a blackberry. Cos my iPhone is getting retarded and can't seem to receive and send sms sometimes. and i can't call people. I'm getting the bold 9900 one so if you can help me buy a cover! Preferably pink or hello kitty or polka dots. The best is union jack.

7. Earstuds

The super duper cute kind where the sell at cabbagecrumbs.blogspot.com. Any design would be alright :)

8. Cash.
The best thing you can ever give me. And it's the easiest.

Well that's all. Good luck shopping!

xoxo,
Shannon (: