Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Thursday, November 17, 2011 @ 8:02 PM
Goodbye Baby~


Figured that since tomorrow is the last day of school... I decided to review the whole journey of the 6 years i have been in SHPS. All the up and downs, friends and enemies etc. So this is gonna be quite  wordy post.

By the way, I'm really really sad that tomorrow is the last day. I bet tomorrow I'll cry like shit. In my heart luh. Cos I'll really miss all my friends.

Primary 1: (1/1)
I remember the first person I talked to on the first day was Selecia. I somehow remember her and a few others crying cos they miss their parents or something. So after that, Selecia and I became best friends! I remember my P2 buddy. I ran away from her cos I wanted to explore the school more. And I ate really fast.

We always loved to play catching with the boys and stuff. I remember quite a lot of stuff actually. I remember me, Selecia, Chloe Tan, Anna and Su Jia were besties. Su Jia transfered school and I forgot which school. So I'm kinda sad. But I do have a picture of her and me together.

Primary 2: (2/9)
Look at the gap between the class. I was really smart. Nah just kidding :P Chloe and Anna and me went to the same class. Then I met a new friend, Sheryl! She was really like suer duper close with me. We knew each others passwords to stuff like club penguin. (I know, lame. But what can you expect. We were only 8.) Sheryl and I had the same birthday so people like to say that we were twins. And P2 was when I met Barnabas! YAY. I remember I hated him and stuff but somehow now we ended up being really close friends ^^ Well isn't this awesome. Haha.

In P2, I think the craze was really high school musical. Weird right? I was crazy over Zac Efron. MY FIRST CELEB CRUSH EVER! AH HAHA. I still like him now but not as much as last time.

Then I remember got the staple bullet chain thingy. We make until very long but then teacher say if we dont keep then she'll confiscate. Hard work all gone. Damn.

Primary 3: (3/8)
Bleah. Dropped down one class. P3 I thought was the best year. But it turns out that P5 was the best. Talk about it later. P3 was were I met Rachel Ho, Amaris Ann and Liyana. We formed a band. Rachel was the manager. I remember we fought a lot. Like freaking a lot. Like massively. Maybe every week like 3 times or something. It was madness.

P3 my birthday was friggin dramatic I tell you. No details cos it was horrible and I don't want to think about it. 3/8 was really close. I think we had like 2 class parties. One time it was for Miss Ong/Mrs Yeo's birthday party. It was really awesome. We surprised her and stuff. Then me and amaris performed for her. Hehe (:

Primary 4: (4/8)
4/8 was pretty much like 3/8 just that I grew closer with Ashley Ho and Gloria since I was the only one among the 4 of us mentioned above that maintained. Ashley was really sweet and kind.

-nothing else to elaborate on lol-

Primary 5: (5/7)
Was the best. Had an awesome teacher, Mr Daniel Ng. Had awesome classmates. Other than some people. Who were fucking irritating. Mr Ng treated us to class recess and a movie so it was really fun.
There was too much awesomeness to be described now.

Primary 6: (6/7)
Well.. Mr Ng didn't follow us up. But the class remained. Sad luh. PSLE is over. I dont really need to elaborate on this year right? If you wanna know just go look at the archives or something luh.

So... Now I'm really sad that my primary school experience is coming to an end. Results are in 1 week. And I'm really nervous. Questions are running through my mind. "Am I going to go to the same school as my besties?", "What if I get super bad results and go to some shitty school?" and so many more. Why can't it remain as just-after-PSLE-very-long-till-results-come-out-time? It'll be so much easier. But if I go to whatever school, I know that God has a plan for me there. Maybe to spread his word? Or to bring glory to his name.

Do everything for the Glory of God. And not for yourselves. If not, it'll be counted as a sin. I'm really sorry if there are non-Christian readers here. But it's cos I'm Christian and I do everything for God. I think.

Well, I guess this is kinda a long post...

xoxo,
Shannon (:

PS: the ending was awkward >.<