Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Saturday, October 22, 2011 @ 6:16 PM
Family Love.


Isn't that weird but awesome? 

Family Guy. is. awesome.
Recently starting to watch it again. Talking about family... Today's challenge is talking about family! My family isn't really the awesomest... I feel ashamed of myself. I can't find a photo of my family in my com or facebook. 

..
..
..
..
..

That's my family. The 3 of us. That was taken at RWS last year. A lot of things changed over these 2 years. A lot of ups and downs. Seriously. I have a whole lot of family problems. But they are private. If you are my friend, just ask me what is it if you want to know privately. I think Im going to start to cry. It's really sad.

My dad's a taxi driver. I'm not kidding. My mum's a senior project manager. 

Nothing else much. Cos a lot of them are kinda personal...

xoxo,
shannon (: