Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Wednesday, October 5, 2011 @ 8:31 PM
Awkward Day

Finally, PSLE is gone. Actually not really cos still got the results crap bleah. But it's alright.

So today, I went out with Dominique! Awesome yet awkward day. Cos we avoided a few people. We had to. And we saw my mum o.O see, thats why its awkard. Okay, enoguh of the crap. Lets get to what we did today.

So we took a cab to East Point. I needed to go daiso to buy these stuff...



Yes. Glow Sticks. I know you're thinking why the hell would i need so many glow sticks. Or maybe you know, but anyways, it's for my birthday bash baby! Haha. Lightsticks are going to go out to the MVPs. So if you are coming for my birthday bash, you'll now know who the MVPs are. If you guys can see, there's some silver crap at the back. It's to like throw all over people at my bash. 

Moving on... We trained back to Tampines cos there wasn't anything else to do at East Point. 
At the MRT platform, Dom and I saw jolyne and yuan lin. Awkward haha. 

Then, I forgot. Oh yah we went to comic's connection and I bought this...





SHINee badge and Jonghyun Badge! YAY:D Imma happy girl!
HAHA:D Then we watched ABDUCTION! 

It was f**king awesome.

TAYLOR LAUTNER IS F***ING HOT!!

Kthxbai.