Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Thursday, September 29, 2011 @ 7:45 PM
So close yet so far...



This pic is so true!

Today's paper was kinda easy. But I have a feeling that there were some tricks. Compo for me sucked. I know I could have written better. So much better. Now I'm scared that I went out of point. *crosses fingers, prays hard*

So tomorrow is math. For the first time like since P5, I'm not freaking out for a math exam. Well I guess that's good. And I feel prepared. And that's even better. Cos it's the exam that decides your future blah blah blah. Of course it's awesome to feel prepared.

The reason for the title of my blogpost is cos... Math is so close yet HCL is so far. This week is going to take forever to go by. I guess it's worth it. Cos approx. 13 weeks of playing. Not really thinking about studies other than the school posting crap.

Hope math is easy! Ok back to revision .__.