Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Sunday, September 11, 2011 @ 2:22 PM
SHINee World Concert!

Yesterday I went for SWC with Dominique. It was awesome sia. I saw my jonghyun!!! Ahhh! He smiled at me too! My gosh. Totally starstruck. Key waved at me too! Onew looked at me 3 times and Minho looked at me once. I forgot whether taemin looked at me or not... So heres what happened...

I went to SIS at 9am. Had to queue up all the way to 4.30 till I went into the stadium. It's was all worth it anyways. Then when we got in, we went straight to the front. We had quite a good spot. So not bad.

The concert started at 6 sharp. Then they started. I think they pitched Jonghyun's voice or something o.O
They performed 30 songs. Wow. I didn't keep count though. Found out on twitter. Jonghyun's solo was awesome. It was damn nice. It was so nice that it made me cry... IMMA BLINGER FOREVER :D
Minho's solo was OMG by usher. And after towards the end of the song, he unbutton his tux and we totally saw his abs!!! REALLY OMG!! HES FREAKIN HOT, EQUALLY AS HOT AS JONGHYUN :D
Then key's solo was MY FIRST KISS. taemin was Ke$ha. OMGWTFLOL HAHA :D
I remember at one point Onew was an angel then he was flying. They were singing the lullaby. Then onew covered a super duper cute boy! Then after that, the rest of the members surrounded them.
My fav performance was LUCIFER. IT WAS FREAKIN AMAZING! I love the claws and the lasers and the DANCE. IT WAS AWESOME X158296917620.
Undescribable.

I would totally want to relive it!!

So, the following photos are about SWC. Btw, they are not in order. Photo credits to @Forever_SHINee.