Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Saturday, June 18, 2011 @ 8:48 PM
Camera Apps!

Recently, i have been addicted to taking pics with AWESOME EFFECTS. Effects using some of my phone's apps. iPhone is just awesome. I really don't know why im posting this post. I guess its just random.

1. Instagram.
I love instagram! But the only thing is that it can't create and album and post it to Facebook as a photo. So must upload again. Crap sia. But i love the effects! The name so cute some more. Got "toaster", "Nashville" and "lord Kelvin" Hehe So here are the photos that have the effects from instagram!



Me and Cherie:D
Effect: Gotham



STICKY. OMGEEE
Effect : Toaster
(I think)


Effect: Nashville

Yay. haha.

2. 美图秀秀
This app is cute. Only thing, it's in chinese. -.-"



I don't really know how to explain this.
Got the cute frame and snowing. And a bit more red than there is suppose to be.

Only 1 photo cus i only downloaded it 2 hours ago... But it's one of my favs already ^.^

3. Some instax polaroid app. (name in korean so idk how to type into my com)

This app is F***ING COOL LAH. Can make youre into polaroid. Awesome sia!
No phots cus im damn lazy.

The App store has like freakin loads of awesome cool photography apps lah. I got a few favs! These are my tops! Okbai:D