Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 @ 3:33 PM
PSLE in 16.5 hours.



Photo edited by 美图秀秀.

Hello! Unusual way to start a post. A picture of me zilian-ing. Hahaha.

So yah. Psle is in 16.5 hours and I'm like so not prepared. Or maybe I am. I'm just super nervous for math. I got a C for math if you didn't know for Prelims. But I did badly for that cus I wasn't really studying. But I'm kinda confident that I'll get at least a B. I'm praying hard.

I just realise that the only subject I'm scared of is math. Maybe a bit for science but mostly is math.

Zhuo Yi told me something that helped me cheer up. "You can either take it as 2 days to torture or 8 days to freedom." She told me that yesterday. So I chose to take it as 8 days to freedom. I'm always telling others to be positive. So I decided to look on the brighter side of things. And that gave me motivation to study harder.
THANK YOU ZHUOYI(:

One thing that I'm really looking forward to after PSLE is definitely my birthday bash. Its going to be awesome and epic.

Kay... I gotta get back to studying. Have truck loads of stuff to do.

Bye