Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Monday, October 17, 2011 @ 7:47 PM
Challenges.



Helllo! Ok, I now the title sound very emo, but it's not. I don't mean it in an emo way. I mean, those kind of 30 day challenges! I know last time I did them before but, I gave up after the 3rd day or something. Yeah. I suck. But this time, I promise you I wont give up. Promise. So... this is the challenge that I will be doing!


Day 1 – Talk about something you love.
Day 2 – Talk about something you hate.
Day 3 – Talk about yourself.
Day 4 – Talk about someone you really care about.
Day 5 – Talk about your childhood.
Day 6 – Talk about your family.
Day 7 – Talk about a place you’ve visited.
Day 8 – Talk about a time when you were happy.
Day 9 – Talk about a time when you were excited.
Day 10 – Talk about a time when you were sad.
Day 11 – Talk about a time when you were frightened.
Day 12 – Talk about your favorite pastime.
Day 13 – Talk about your favorite dessert.
Day 14 – Talk about something you’ve achieved.
Day 15 – Talk about something you regret.

So, today is day 1. 
Something that I love is you! 
Cos you give me determination to blog! If not ill be thinking, "Who the fuck am I blogging for?" 
I know in the first place i created this blog to rant and relieve my stress. But nowadays I know that there are people who are reading my blog then i feel sooooo much more determined to blog!

THANK YOU WHOEVER IS READING THIS!
I LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER <3

xoxo,
Shannon (: