Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Thursday, October 20, 2011 @ 9:49 AM
I care about you!



Day 4 of the challenges. Today's challenge is to
Talk about someone I really care about.
I care A LOT about the people in that picture.

 Dominque Ng Wen Yi.
Lu Zhuo Yi
Vicki Lam Wei Qi.


These people are 3 of the people I care about. Of course I do care about my parents. I'm not some unfilial bitch.

Other people that I care about is definitely my "family" which consists of..

Remember the other day I said that mark was a bitch here? He's still a bitch. I don't give a fuck about him. But he is my "brother". So i had to put him in the family tree. I don't really care about Xi Zheng though. 

I care about Joy and Jerel quite a bit. They are awesome people. 

I guess that's it! If anyone of you who i just mentioned in the above, I LOVE YOU! Other than mark lah.

xoxo,
Shannon (: