Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 @ 11:00 AM
The End.



I give up on the challenges. Cos i realise that I can't explain a time that I was happy/excited/frightened/sad and all that other stuff. Sorry if you wanted to know those stuff from me.

Exactly 3 weeks since PSLE over. I realis that I didn't do anything really meaningful. My life is practically boring right now. I'm just living life as the days go by. It's really boring. But there's i-care activity coming up. K2s are coming to my school to look at it. We are suppose to teach them how to buy food and experience how it's like in primary school. Then I recalled, when I was K2, we didn't have this kind of stuff. So it kinda sucks. Unfair.

I guess last night's worship night was meaningful to me. I felt reconnected to God. All my questions answered. God is the answer to our cries. If you're not a Christian, you should be. I'm not trying to force or anything but God will really impact your life. So, tag along with your friends and se how church is like! Yesterday, I also prayed that 1 particular person would become a Christian. I hope God will give me the strength and determination to let that person know about God and go to Church more. Amen.

xoxo,
Shannon