Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Monday, October 31, 2011 @ 6:42 PM
50 things in my house.


Hello! I got inspired to do this by Bubzbeauty after watching her 60 random things in her bedroom video which was a long time ago. 

1. My Phone

2. Sweetarts I bought yesterday.

3. My wallet

4.  The photo that zhuo yi gave me. They're really crazy.

5. Thermometer cos I thought I got fever.

6. Polaroid of Dom, Vicki and Zhuo Yi

7. My crown for nothing.

8. Collection of my 2011 coins

9. Trophies

10. Treadmill

11. Monchihchi. Wait. It's spelt as monchhichi.

12. My bag

13. Coin Bank


14. Dumbells. Not mine though.

15. Bumble Bee chop!

16. Mummy thing that my dad bought from USS

17. Solar-powered thing.

18. My polaroid!

19. The ribbon Zhuo Yi gave me!

20. My forever 21 union jack bracelet!
 
21. Rubi rubber band bangles thingy.

22. OMG! diva necklace

23. Mustache Ring! :{D

24. Pearl bracelet that my maid gave it to me (:

25. Sharpie Marker in this colour!

26. Loads of silly bandz

27. Bigass rubber band

28. Legend necklace 

29. Hearts connector ring

30. M.A.C lipstick in Gaga (Viviglam collection)

31. Rilakkuma plaster thingy

32. Nail Clipper

33. SHINee World Concert Moshpit tag

34.  My MacBook. (which i'm using now)

35. Another Computer

36. Laptop


37. Weighing machine

38. Dustbin filled with tissue cos of my flu

39. Funny ball thing

40. Breathe Right cos I'm sick again

41. TV. Guess what show I'm watching!

42. Bear bank. Uber cute and velvety

43. Bird shit. Waddafuck.

44. Bunch of boxes

45. Super duper cute umbrella! (Y)

46. Flowers. Fake Flowers.


47. Pen Knife.

I guess I don't have any other stuff. Actually I do. But I'm a lazy ass pig. 
Btw, the show I'm watching is pretty Little Liars (: I guess this post is a longass post cos of 47 pictures. But picasa uploads photos super fast. Thank God for picasa. 

xoxo,
Shannon (: