Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Saturday, November 5, 2011 @ 10:36 AM
Well you built up a world of magic, because your real life is tragic


Sorry for longass title. But i think it kinda describes me now. I wanna escape reality and live in my own perfect world. Which is impossible. Sorry for not posting for a few days. Cos I thought 2 long posts on the same day is a lot. And i couldn't have any time/ inspiration to blog. No time cos I have been busy with my new blogshop with Dom. I'll talk about that later. {you know yesterday i wrote some super long emo shit post but i couldn't bother to post it. cos it's weird}

Oh yah. Something came in the mail on Wednesday...


Bwahahaha. Rayban. IT'S MINE. Now i can start singing the Rihanna song.
Got my Ray-Bans on and I’m feeling hella cool tonight
Haha. Omg. Got one more.
I Got my Ray Bans on and my eyes wide shut.
Lolol. Of course I did camwhore for awhile...


Ok... Now on to my blogshop!

Remember a few months ago, Me and dom also opened a blogshop? This time, it's different. It's a n instocks blogshop. So, you don't need to wait! Best part. Haha. And you only need one meet up. We put up some stuff already. Just go to  all-about-instocks.blogspot.com!!!

GO GO GO! LEGGO! hehe

xoxo,
Shannon (: