Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Monday, November 21, 2011 @ 4:24 PM
Useless Fashion.



Announcement.

From today onwards, this blog will be come a fashion blog.

I will still be blogging like how I blog now but just that there will be more of my outfits, what I wish I had blah blah blah etc. etc. I will be labeling posts to whether they are fashion or not. So it'll be easier for you to find.

Right now, something is really freaking me out. I can't on my dslr. Fuck shit. I damn scared. I hope its just cos battery flat then cannot on. If not ah, I die le.

Here are just some random pics of what I'm wearing today cos I decided to camwhore.


Some shirt from Cache Cache and some random high waist shorts that I am in love with (:

Oh yah, Amaris came today and we did a few covers!

Here's one.

And another one.



The dynamite one is really just for fun. Please like, fav, subscribe and help me tweet the love you like a love song one to selena gomez! Thank you (:

xoxo,
Shannon (:


Labels: