Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Thursday, November 24, 2011 @ 7:00 PM
Straight Through My Heart



So... MY RESULTS!

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...



I got 236! YAY :D Exceeded my expectations by 1 mark! lolol. Better than nothing. Anyways I quite happy luh. So my six choices of schools are...

1. Tanjong Katong Sec. School
2. Ngee Ann Sec. School
3. Temasek Sec. School
4. Dunman Sec. School
5. Nan Chiau High School
6. St. Hilda's Sec. School

Honestly. I don't think any of my friends know what is Nan Chiau High School. But apparently it's not bad. Quite near my house plus they only offer express! And it's a SAP school so my HCL points can be counted ^^ The rest all I think not SAP school other than Dunman Sec.

xoxo,
Shannon (: