Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Sunday, March 13, 2011 @ 5:21 PM
the adventures of the DSLR :)

FYI : LONG POST.

NEWS FLASH.



OMG!!! I just got a dslr! ahh! So happy! I have been wanting a DSLR for like FOREVER! I got the canon EOS 550D. Well actually i wanted to get canon EOS 600D but then it was $200 more. It's actually the same but it's just the screen can move. BIG DEAL Seriously, im damn lame. teehee:) So here are some pics:) Btw, i went to cell group today with dominique. So fun:) Some pics here too during cell group too.

 
This is at the shop.

 
On the way to cell group place. We got lost on the way cause Dom forgot the way.But we found our way:) Dom so pretty right?

 
ON the way, we went to 7-eleven. I bought green tea then dom bought gummies. heres one with a gummy worm. Btw, wheres my green tea DOM?

 
Leviticus.

 


ok end of post.

KTHXBAI,
SHANNON