Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Monday, March 7, 2011 @ 7:03 PM
Challenge day 2!

I'm sooooo happy that im not lazy to update. So here's the challenge post:) later then i blog bout my day. :)

Lyrics from a song that makes you happy:
hmmm.... idk sia. alot of songs make me happy:)

So maybe here's one:
I'm waiting, waiting, just waiting, I'm waiting outside the lines.
- Greyson Chance
I think im the person thats waiting outside the lines.
MUAHAHAHAHA

5 pet peeves.
firstly, wth is pet peeves? hold on, i google
basically, for those who dont know, like me, is something that you hate bout yourself.
1. i'm fat lah
2. i'm sometimes dumb.
3. im suppppperrrr careless!
4. i'm fat
5. i'm fat

just realise that yesterday got something like that. well who cares?

Something i love about myself :
My voice:) I REALLY THANK GOD FOR GIVING ME SUCH A WONDERFUL VOICE:) Singing is really my passion. Well for those who are jealous, well too bad:)
SADISTIC PERSON:)


KTHXBAI,
SHANNON