Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Sunday, January 23, 2011 @ 8:45 AM
I'm... Sick. Blehs :(

Hello:) sorry:( I forgot to blog for the past days... So here's what happened on thursday and Friday and yesterday.

THURSDAY
Got excursion after school:) went to mangrove swamp and some other mangrove swamp/beach I dunno lah. So erhh... I was the first person to experience sinking in the sand... So yep.. It was kinda fun:) I actually sank twice but I didn't have mud all over me... Cause I only sank until like my ankle... So it wasn't so bad. How I wish I was in the other group... I heard that one girl started sinking then another group of girls went to help then they all fell... SO LUCKY! I don't know what has gotten in to me ... Falling into mud = fun? Well I guess so:) i think I'm crazy already >.< haha... Oh yah... I caught this like rare kind of crab species... It's so cute:) but sadly I dont have a picture to show you guys:) well... After that I went home then had to go to a doctor cause I was feeling sick...

DAY ENDS:)

FRIDAY
in the morning, had to eat medicine... It read : may cause drowsiness... And it did! Cause assembly was so boring (as usual) that it made me like crazy sleepy... But I didn't sleep... Remained tired throughout math.. Then p.e came then felt so Much more energetic after running:) but after recess again got assembly... So you probably know what happens next. Then after school went for bubble tea... It was to help Dom do something... So yep. Then we played captains ball with Jolynes banana... :) then had to go for house practice. I was practically a loner there but then got eleanor so it was fine:) then went for GB... Had a tiring drill practice lorh... I had to hold my arms like parallel towards the ground for kinda long... But then had to tahan lorh:(

SATURDAY
Yesterday was kinda boring... Had to go for Chinese tuition then went to tampines mall etc. To shop... So yah:)

Today I don't know where to go... Suntec city or parkway parade? Idk...

Crap, still got Chinese homework:( blehs :( will probably post tonight:)

Kthanxbai:)

Shannon