Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Thursday, January 13, 2011 @ 8:45 PM
My teachers :)

Hey! I just realize I never post anything about my new year in school... So here it goes:)
1. They introduce like a major change to our system called the banding system. I think we are classed together according to results.
2. My teachers are Mr Joseph Lim (6/8), Mrs Cheang (6/8), Mrs Susana Lim (6/7) and still 吴老师(6/6).
3. I have 2 classes with Dom, 3 classes with li-anne, 2 classes with joy, 2 classes with Ashley, 2 classes with him:) . I sitting with Dom for math so we all keep on talking about random stuff.. We also dunno what we talk about. Talk until we dunno what the teacher talking bout. So weird... Then she was drawing for her and Rachel ho's a.a and b.b blog.. So cute.. the snake eating a.a . Haha:)
4. Sadly, Mr Ng did not follow us up:( felt like very sad and disappointed. I was the only one who mr Ng saw during the holidays. He told us that like after he saw me, he said he missed the whole class. Well that's just heartbreaking for him:(


My thoughts for the new school thing : why don't they just make it like in USA.

That's it FOR NOW .

FML,
Shannon

PS: I'm blogging from my phone cause my mom don't let me use my MacBook. :(