Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Sunday, February 13, 2011 @ 8:59 PM
I'm rejected.

Tomorrow is valentines day.
I thought I would spend it knowing that I like someone and that someone likes me.
Well things didn't turn out the way it was. Just a few days ago, I realized that I like someone. But I knew that he liked another girl. So I controlled myself. But today I realized my feelings for him grew stronger. I had to do something. So yah, I confessed to him. Hoping that somehow he will like me back. Then chances were like one in a million. But I had to try. In the end, I got rejected. On the day before valentines day:( how bad is that. If you are somehow reading this, I'm sorry if I'm making you feel bad. :( I hope you will like me back if you give up on her. I will always be there for you no matter what. ILY


Love,
Shannon