Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Tuesday, February 1, 2011 @ 7:35 PM
SUPER CLOSE...

OKAY so here's what happen today
1. Studied in the library until 2pm. Me and RAE saw mr ng eating mc donalds. rae wanted to ask mr ng for a french fry. LOL:)
2. We ----> Me, Rachel and Amaris, Went to tampines one cause amaris wanted to like buy cheong sum for tomorrow chinese new year... didnt spend much though:)
3. Went to dom's house to give her her homework and talk, chat and do random stuff. we played lego:)


So this is what happens...
I went back.. wanted to do my work... i COULD NOT FIND MY FUCKING FILE!!! I was friggin scared... it contained like ALL my homework sia... I SO WANTED TO CRY:( So i call rachel.. cause she was practically with me for the whole afternoon... Then she was like " you check with dom lah.. maybe you left it at her house when you took her homework out of your file." then i was i like yah horh.. pray hard:)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
....
...
...
...
...
...
....


TO BE CONTINUED...
no lah just joking:)


I call dom and she said " yah.. it is at my house" then i was like heng ahhh.... MY LIFE IS SAVED:)

So yah... thats my day.. heres me with my spongebob tee:)






KTHXBAI:),
SHANNON