Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Friday, February 11, 2011 @ 9:27 PM
Taylor Swift! Taylor Swift!

Hey! Sorry never post for so long:( Kinda feel guilty o.O
MUAHAHAHAH
Wednesday was the, i mean THE BEST DAY i ever had in my LIFE! I saw my idol, Taylor Swift in concert! AHH!!! It was friggin cool. :) SHE IS LIKE the most awesome singer IN THE WORLD !!!! I feel so bad not bringing my camera:( Never take pic of her... :( super sad ttm:( but at least i saw her:)

She sang Sparks Fly, Mine, Back To December, Better Than Revenge, Enchanted, Dear John, Fearless, Love Story, You Belong With Me, Fifteen and i think still got more:) So fuckin awesome:). MUAHAHAHA

I wanted to touch her hand but i couldn't, so sad:(

Sorry, i know now i ,mad so many people jealous... I will definitely go for her concert again:)

KTHXBAI,
SHANNON:)