Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Monday, January 23, 2012 @ 4:51 PM
I won't give up.


Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Can't wait to go for second round of visiting! Get more ang bao! Kekeke :D

So yesterday was the eve right? My mum and I went to Marina Bay Sands! Last year I think Chinese New Year we also go. Every year always do the same thing de .__.

So we went to the Arts Science Museum to see the Titanic exhibition! The things all look super real lorh. From the rooms to the balcony all super real. They even gave us this boarding pass thingy. Which I lost... Then went for the Cartier exhibition which was really boring. Cos I apparently don't know how to appreciate these kind of stuff.

Then went to eat lunch. On the way to the food court, I stepped on something really sharp that it pierced through my skin. There was a lot of blood. A LOT of blood. But I'm alright now (: Ate wanton mee at the food court which was really ex. $6.80. Hmm. But it was not bad.

Went to one of my favourite stores in MBS, JUICY COUTURE <3


Bought something.... :)


Costs me $102. Yes, I bought it myself. My first ever branded bag I bought myself. *feels proud* awwwyeah.jpg 

Then we watched...  


It was freakin awesome. The effects and everything were great. Costumes too! Gahlinda is really bitchy though. Though she's suppose to be the good witch and stuff. 

After that, went for reunion dinner and stuff. 

Hehe bebe so cute (:
xoxo,
Shannon (: