Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Sunday, May 22, 2011 @ 7:34 PM
NEX!

I went to nex today. But of course, I went cell today for like the first time in 3 weeks:) YAY. After cell, then we went to eat at KFC. We saw Zhen Yang. Dom was like laughing like mad cus his shirt was like ... Then she sent Zhen Yang an sms " Nice shirt." Then we started laughing. LOL:DDD
After that, i went to nex. Which is at serangoon.

nex is HUGE. I went to nex before. But i never go there in a long time though. I saw the water playground thing and the dog training centre thing. i was like, i'm going to bring bebe and taro there! So decided to go there next week! YAY. I feel like freakin happy cus i bought this!



If you dont know what is that, YOU SUCK .
It is the OPI nail polish in Mermaid's Tears.
Super nice colour! Gonna wear that for the whole june holidays!
YEAH YEAH YEAH.
This is my first ever OPI nail polish *feels proud:)*

THEN, I bought this!


iPHONE cover! actually, its covers!
it was friggin 3 for $10!!!
The other one is for my mum:)

KTHXBAI.