Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Tuesday, November 2, 2010 @ 7:05 PM
LET'S CELEBRATE!!! WHOOTS

Hey all! So happy! EXAMS Are finally over! Today had one hell of a good day! After school, went out with Dominique and Rachel! It was awesome!! I bought quite a lot of stuff... Well first we trained to simei to eat a this place called 18 chefs. The food was awesome. And then I bought three posters : 2 girls generation and 1 shinee. Then trained back to tampines and went to tampines 1. We took neoprints!!! Then we went to the basement, then saw this chio bag and then I bought it... It was freaking $18 sia.. So freaking cheap. Then bought this earpiece which was like $3.90. It's purple and it has stars!! Went to some place.. Forgot what's the name called.. And I bought this gold studded headband which was again, purple. Then went to urban write.. Rae and Dom bought like so many pens!!! Omg. After that, we went to tampines mall. We went to toy s rus. And we saw my classmate Divyaa, I didn't know what she was doing.. Then we went to popular. We saw Taylor swifts new album!! She's so pretty!! Then we went to cotton on... I wanted to buy a tank top but I no $$$. then we went to century square. We went to comic connection and I bought a Tiffany name tag... It's so nice.. After that, we went to Starbucks. I drank a caramel machiatto. It was tasteless. I CAN'T BELiEVE it! Then, we say goodbye and we went home. Rachel came to my house to help me stick some posters. Then after that she went back... Today was awesome and tomorrow going out again with amaris and some other people.
Ttyl,
Shannon