Forever and Always ♥

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Sunday, October 31, 2010 @ 4:29 PM
HappyHalloween!!

Heyhey guys... Blogging from my phone... Well happy halloween! :D Who's going trick or treating? Well I am! I'll be dressing as this girl who got killed... Scary? But it won't... It will be pretty AWSUM. Pics will be posted on Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday... I dunno lah. But it definitely won't be tomorrow. EXAMS SUX... But it will be over like soon. Really regret joining higher chinese...
Disadvantages:
Got more homework from tuition especially
Got one more exam.
Advantages:
Get extra points like from 0-3
(what use will that be?)
Improves Chinese
Conclusion:
Higher Chinese sux.
Got something to say bout higher Chinese? Comment in my cbox! Thanks. It will help me consider whether to drop out of higher Chinese next year.
FML
TTFN,
Shannon